Semi Intensive Driving Courses
Semi Intensive Driving Courses from Birmingham Female Driving School
Birmingham Female Driving School offer three choices of how to structure your driving lessons:
Advantages of an Birmingham Female Driving School Semi Intensive Driving Course
A Semi Intensive Driving Course with Birmingham Female Driving School is probably the best way of learning to drive.
You can fit your semi intensive driving course into the shortest time that waiting times for driving tests allow.
You eliminate the disadvantages of more intensive driving courses, such as the possibility of getting tired through spending long hours in the car.
You are under less pressure than with a more intensive driving course, as you have more time to complete your course.
You eliminate the disadvantages of hourly driving lessons, such as the lack of continuity, and feeling out of practice, because you are driving regularly.
Your semi intensive driving course is flexible, and depending on how you are progressing the intensity of your course can be increased or decreased.
When Can I Pass My Driving Test? How Long Will It Take?
The duration of your semi intensive driving course will depend on:
- Whether you already have a provisional driving licence
- Whether you have already passed the Theory Test
- The availability of theory and practical driving test appointments
- How many hours of driving tuition are needed
- Your availability for driving lessons
How will My Intensive Driving Course Be Structured?
The first step in booking a Semi Intensive Driving Course is to have a driving assessment lesson.
At the end of your driving assessment lesson your Birmingham Female Driving School driving instructor can advise you of the length of semi intensive driving course needed to prepare for a driving test.
The driving test appointment will then be booked, and your Semi Intensive Driving Course planned.
Your Semi Intensive Driving Course will be structured using a series of 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 or 3 hour driving lessons.
Your Semi Intensive Driving Course can be structured over any time period that waiting times for tests allow.
Waiting times vary, but:
- The average theory test waiting time is 2 weeks
- The average driving test waiting time is 6 weeks
Planning Your Semi Intensive Driving Course
- Step 1
- Book Theory Test Appointment
- Book Practical Driving Assessment Lesson
- Step 2
- Keep Studying for The Theory Test
- Take Practical Driving Assessment Lesson and plan your Semi Intensive Driving Course
- Step 3
- Keep studying for The Theory Test
- Continue your Semi Intensive Driving Course
- Step 4
- Pass The Theory Test
- We will book your Practical Driving Test Appointment (It can't be booked before the theory test is passed)
- Step 5
- If necessary your Semi Intensive Driving Course will be adjusted to take account of progress made, and the date of the driving test
- Step 6
- Continue your Semi Intensive Driving Course
- Step 7
- Pass Practical Driving Test
Alternatives to a Semi Intensive Driving Course:
Birmingham Female Driving School offers Alternatives to a Semi Intensive Driving Course:
Learner Drivers Semi Intensive Driving Courses Prices
|Learner Drivers Semi Intensive Driving Courses|
(paid in advance)
|Assessment Driving Lesson||£64.00||£72.00|
|10 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£310.00||£350.00|
|15 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£465.00||£525.00|
|20 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£616.00||£696.00|
|25 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£770.00||£870.00|
|30 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£918.00||£1038.00|
|35 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£1071.00||£1211.00|
|40 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£1216.00||£1376.00|
|45 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£1368.00||£1548.00|
|50 Hour Semi Intensive Driving Course||£1510.00||£1710.00|
All Semi Intensive Driving Courses can be paid for lesson by lesson at £32.00 per hour in a manual car or £36.00 per hour in an automatic car.
All semi intensive driving courses include a 3 hour allowance for the use of the car on the day of the driving test.
e.g. A 20 hour course is 17 hours driving tuition, and 3 hours use of car for driving test.
Driving Test Fees
Theory and Practical Driving Test Fees are set by, and are payable to The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
We can book your Theory and Practical Driving Test for you, if you require, this is offered as a free service for customers of Birmingham Female Driving School.
(If we book a practical driving test for you and you then decide to use another driving school but want to retain the driving test appointment we will charge an administration fee.)
|DVSA Driving Test Fees|
|Practical Driving Test (weekdays)||£62.00|
|Practical Driving Test (evenings & weekends)||£75.00|
|Extended Practical Driving Test (weekdays)||£124.00|
|Extended Practical Driving Test (evenings & weekends)||£150.00|
Pages in the Learning to Drive section of the Birmingham Female Driving School website:
Sections of the Birmingham Female Driving School website:
- Birmingham Female Driving School home page
- Important Information about Birmingham Female Driving School
- Learning to Drive with Birmingham Female Driving School
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Driver Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Birmingham Female Driving School